Go back in time to figure out who was Aspen’s biggest flirt in 1998 or what graduating seniors had to say about each other in 1910, all from the comfort of your computer. We recently digitized Aspen High School yearbooks from 1909 to 2010 (with some years missing), and anyone can browse them here. That means decades of real local history — stories and images about the kids who grew up here — is available at your fingertips. Look for embarrassing photographs of mom and dad, or even yourself. It should be great fodder for many Throwback Thursdays to come.
The Aspen Historical Society actively preserves and passionately presents our local history in an inspired and provocative manner that will continue to anchor our community and its evolving character. We enhance the lives of those with whom we work and live. We offer a compelling reason to live in and to visit Aspen/Snowmass.
- Eye of the Archive: This Is All Mr. Holden’s Fault April 13, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: More Beautiful Than a Spring Day March 29, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: A Gold Medal Effort February 16, 2018
- Remembering Carl Bergman January 31, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: Whoa, the Snow Screw January 12, 2018
620 West Bleeker St.
Aspen, Colorado 81611