It’s time to look at leaves! Taken earlier this week, these photos show that the fall foliage around Ashcroft should be peaking in gold, orange and red this weekend. The weather is supposed be great – sunny and in the ’70s – both Saturday and Sunday before dropping into more fall-like conditions early next week. So, take a bike ride or drive up to Ashcroft to check out the fall splendor. Guides will be at the Ashcroft Ghost Town from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to offer tours as well. Happy peeping.
The Aspen Historical Society actively preserves and passionately presents our local history in an inspired and provocative manner that will continue to anchor our community and its evolving character. We enhance the lives of those with whom we work and live. We offer a compelling reason to live in and to visit Aspen/Snowmass.
- Eye of the Archive: My History Crush, Mrs. Ella Stallard November 1, 2017
- Eye of the Archive: Art Inspired by History September 8, 2017
- Eye of the Archives: Quali-tea Artifacts August 18, 2017
- Eye of the Archives: Just Call Me A.B. 2.0 August 8, 2017
- The Scoop on Ice Cream Socials August 3, 2017
620 West Bleeker St.
Aspen, Colorado 81611