Can you name the location of this photo? Show off your skills and send us the right answer and the first correct respondent will receive two passes to any tour of your choice (History Coach, West End Walking Tour, Historic Bike Tour or Hotel Jerome). Send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. (You can click on the photo to make it larger).
The Aspen Historical Society actively preserves and passionately presents our local history in an inspired and provocative manner that will continue to anchor our community and its evolving character. We enhance the lives of those with whom we work and live. We offer a compelling reason to live in and to visit Aspen/Snowmass.
- Eye of the Archive: A Gold Medal Effort February 16, 2018
- Remembering Carl Bergman January 31, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: Whoa, the Snow Screw January 12, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: My History Crush, Mrs. Ella Stallard November 1, 2017
- Eye of the Archive: Art Inspired by History September 8, 2017
620 West Bleeker St.
Aspen, Colorado 81611