Where near Aspen is this? Does that structure look familiar? Sometimes it’s a little tricky to pinpoint the location in a photograph, so we’ve picked out a few that have less-than-obvious sense […]
Ferenc Berko was the Aspen Institute’s and Aspen Music Festival and School’s official photographer, and his iconic Aspen images have been captured in a classic calendar for the past 10 years. Friends of the Aspen Historical Society can purchase the 2015 calendar early (by Nov. 3) for just $22 before the price jumps up to $31. And, as part of the 10th anniversary celebration, everyone will receive an 11×14 poster print.
To order, call (970)925-3721 ext. 107 or email [email protected]
What We Do
Aspen Historical Society actively preserves and passionately presents local history in an inspired and provocative manner that will continue to anchor the community and its evolving character.
- Eye of the Archive: Seeking Direction May 31, 2019
- Eye of the Archive: The Opening of All Openings December 22, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: Great Ideas of Western Man October 5, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: Entrance to Aspen, Gone to the Votes September 14, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: One Cool Collection August 31, 2018
620 West Bleeker St.
Aspen, Colorado 81611
Email: [email protected]