Home to more than 30,000 photographs, objects and written materials, the archives are a treasure trove of Aspen history. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the collections process and learn about artifact preservation. Free. On Wednesdays in March.
- This event has passed.
Aspen Historical Society Archive Tour
March 2, 2016 @ 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
What We Do
Aspen Historical Society actively preserves and passionately presents local history in an inspired and provocative manner that will continue to anchor the community and its evolving character.
- Eye of the Archive: Seeking Direction May 31, 2019
- Eye of the Archive: The Opening of All Openings December 22, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: Great Ideas of Western Man October 5, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: Entrance to Aspen, Gone to the Votes September 14, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: One Cool Collection August 31, 2018
620 West Bleeker St.
Aspen, Colorado 81611
Email: [email protected]