Take a guided tour of Aspen’s historic haunts, where you’ll learn about the establishment’s history and hear local lore. Tour meets at the Red Onion, continues to Justice Snow’s and the J-Bar. $20 includes a short drink at each stop.
- This event has passed.
Historic Pub Tour
June 18, 2015 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm- $20
What We Do
Aspen Historical Society actively preserves and passionately presents local history in an inspired and provocative manner that will continue to anchor the community and its evolving character.
- Eye of the Archive: Seeking Direction May 31, 2019
- Eye of the Archive: The Opening of All Openings December 22, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: Great Ideas of Western Man October 5, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: Entrance to Aspen, Gone to the Votes September 14, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: One Cool Collection August 31, 2018
620 West Bleeker St.
Aspen, Colorado 81611
Email: [email protected]