Children and their parents are invited to the Wheeler/Stallard Museum to hear holiday tales and sing songs. In partnership with Spellbinders, storytellers will share tales from around the world. $3/child. Bring your own teddy bear!
- This event has passed.
Teddy Bear Story Hour
December 23, 2014 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
What We Do
Aspen Historical Society actively preserves and passionately presents local history in an inspired and provocative manner that will continue to anchor the community and its evolving character.
- Eye of the Archive: Seeking Direction May 31, 2019
- Eye of the Archive: The Opening of All Openings December 22, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: Great Ideas of Western Man October 5, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: Entrance to Aspen, Gone to the Votes September 14, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: One Cool Collection August 31, 2018
620 West Bleeker St.
Aspen, Colorado 81611
Email: [email protected]