The center of Aspen’s arts and cultural scene since it was built in 1889, the Wheeler Opera House has stood the test of time. Take a free tour with Aspen Historical Society guides to get an insider’s look at the Wheeler, including its recent renovations, and hear about its storied past.
- This event has passed.
Wheeler Opera House Tour
June 21, 2017 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm- FREE
What We Do
Aspen Historical Society actively preserves and passionately presents local history in an inspired and provocative manner that will continue to anchor the community and its evolving character.
- Eye of the Archive: Seeking Direction May 31, 2019
- Eye of the Archive: The Opening of All Openings December 22, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: Great Ideas of Western Man October 5, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: Entrance to Aspen, Gone to the Votes September 14, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: One Cool Collection August 31, 2018
620 West Bleeker St.
Aspen, Colorado 81611
Email: [email protected]