Wheeler / Stallard Museum
Whether your tastes are formal and elegant or Colorado casual, this one-of-a-kind setting delivers an eclectic blend of Victorian charm and Aspen hospitality. Nestled in the heart of Aspen’s historic and hip West End neighborhood, the Wheeler/Stallard Museum is housed in a Queen Anne-style Victorian home built in 1888. The grounds – the only complete city block in the neighborhood – are pristinely manicured with views of Shadow Mountain that provide a unique ambiance for a remarkable Aspen event.
Access to the Museum is not permitted during events unless arranged separately at an additional cost.
- Maximum capacity: approximately 200 people (more than 150 requires bathroom rental)
- Fees: $5,000 for event rental; $200 for children’s parties (plus tax)
- A security deposit required
- Tent rental* is recommended (rain storms are common during the summer months)
- Noise is restricted to a level appropriate for residential neighborhoods. A noise variance permit may be required.
- Music & catering – vendors must be approved by AHS*
*AHS can provide a list of recommended local vendors
- Location: 620 West Bleeker, Aspen
- Availability: Memorial Day – early October, 9am to 9pm
- Other events on request
- To book, email [email protected] or call 970.925.3721 x107