Wheeler / Stallard Museum
Whether your tastes are formal and elegant or Colorado casual, this one-of-a-kind setting delivers an eclectic blend of Victorian charm and Aspen hospitality.
Nestled in the heart of Aspen’s hip and historic West end neighborhood, this magnificent queen Anne-style Victorian home is one of the most electrifying buildings in Aspen’s history. Built in 1888 by Jerome B. Wheeler, the home and grounds —an entire city block— provide the ambiance and service for a remarkable Aspen event.
- Tent rental is recommended
- A security deposit required
- Noise is restricted to a level appropriate for residential neighborhoods. A noise variance permit may be required.
- Music & catering – you can select anyone in the valley upon our approval
- Maximum allowable occupancy: approximately 400 people
- Location: 620 West Bleeker, Aspen
- Time: June – late September 9am to 9pm
- Fee: $3,000 · Children’s Parties $200
- Other events on request
- Tel: 970.925.3721 x107
- Fax: 970.925.5347
- Email: [email protected]