Can you name the location of this photo? Show off your skills and send us the right answer and the first correct respondent will receive two passes to any tour of your choice (History Coach, West End Walking Tour, Historic Bike Tour or Hotel Jerome). Send your suggestions to gro.yrotsihnepsa@sevihcra. (You can click on the photo to make it larger).
What We Do
Aspen Historical Society actively preserves and passionately presents local history in an inspired and provocative manner that will continue to anchor the community and its evolving character.
- Eye of the Archive: Seeking Direction May 31, 2019
- Eye of the Archive: The Opening of All Openings December 22, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: Great Ideas of Western Man October 5, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: Entrance to Aspen, Gone to the Votes September 14, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: One Cool Collection August 31, 2018
620 West Bleeker St.
Aspen, Colorado 81611