Don’t let the snow fool you, it’s sweet pea season! Each spring we partner with BJ Adams & Co. and the Aspen Times for a sweet pea giveaway. You can pick up a packet of the seeds at either BJ Adams location (534 E. Hopkins Ave. in Aspen, 17 Kearns Rd. in Snowmass), The Aspen Times (314 E. Hyman Ave.) or the Wheeler/Stallard Museum (620 W. Bleeker St.). The flower is Aspen’s official flower and used to be found in yards throughout the city. Happy planting!
The Aspen Historical Society actively preserves and passionately presents our local history in an inspired and provocative manner that will continue to anchor our community and its evolving character. We enhance the lives of those with whom we work and live. We offer a compelling reason to live in and to visit Aspen/Snowmass.
- Eye of the Archive: Seeking Direction May 31, 2019
- Eye of the Archive: The Opening of All Openings December 22, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: Great Ideas of Western Man October 5, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: Entrance to Aspen, Gone to the Votes September 14, 2018
- Eye of the Archive: One Cool Collection August 31, 2018
620 West Bleeker St.
Aspen, Colorado 81611