Where near Aspen is this? Does that structure look familiar? Sometimes it’s a little tricky to pinpoint the location in a photograph, so we’ve picked out a few that have less-than-obvious sense of place. Show off your skills and send us the right answer and the first correct respondent will receive two passes to any tour of your choice […]
Ferenc Berko was the Aspen Institute’s and Aspen Music Festival and School’s official photographer, and his iconic Aspen images have been captured in a classic calendar for the past 10 years. Friends of the Aspen Historical Society can purchase the 2015 calendar early (by Nov. 3) for just $22 before the price jumps up to $31. And, as part of the 10th anniversary celebration, everyone will receive an 11×14 poster print.
The Aspen Historical Society actively preserves and passionately presents our local history in an inspired and provocative manner that will continue to anchor our community and its evolving character. We enhance the lives of those with whom we work and live. We offer a compelling reason to live in and to visit Aspen/Snowmass.
- Eye of the Archive: My History Crush, Mrs. Ella Stallard November 1, 2017
- Eye of the Archive: Art Inspired by History September 8, 2017
- Eye of the Archives: Quali-tea Artifacts August 18, 2017
- Eye of the Archives: Just Call Me A.B. 2.0 August 8, 2017
- The Scoop on Ice Cream Socials August 3, 2017
620 West Bleeker St.
Aspen, Colorado 81611